[gdal-dev] Antwort: Re: Segmentation fault (core dumped) in gdal_translate & ogrinfo & ogr2ogr

Michael Otto michael.otto at data-experts.de
Tue Feb 27 05:01:45 PST 2024

Hello Robert,

I have now been able to find the error myself.

I forgot to set the proxy in the Docker container. After I added it, it
also worked under Fedora.

Now I'm stuck under Ubuntu 20.04. There comes the next error :o( :

ERROR 1: error setting certificate file:
/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
ERROR 1: Error returned by server : error setting certificate file:
/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt (77)
ogrinfo failed - unable to open 'WFS:https://........'.

Michael

PS:
I built Gdal under Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia).
The host system for the Docker containers is Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS (Jammy
Jellyfish).