[gdal-dev] Some problems after updating

Abel Pau a.pau at creaf.uab.cat
Tue Feb 27 11:44:58 PST 2024

Hi Stefan,
thanks for the answer.

In my case the gdald.dll with the recent date from my last compilation is created directly to build\Debug and not to build\apps\Debug (the date it’s older, but not much older, it’s from this morning (??)).
Are you sure that your sense of copy is FROM build\apps\Debug  TO build\Debug?

And ogr2ogr.exe is loading the one in apps as you can see looking at this dependencies view (using a simple program called depends.exe).

[cid:image001.png at 01DA69BD.D2F814E0]

Once I copy this gdald.dll FROM “no app” to “app” directory IT WORKS.
So, your clue has make it work!

So, now my question is “why are there two directories where gdald.dll is?”.

Today, you've really helped me out of a tight spot. Thanks a lot! And thanks to the other that read and answered!!!