[gdal-dev] Where to fins my own files

Abel Pau a.pau at creaf.uab.cat
Sun Jan 7 13:06:53 PST 2024

Yes, it’s just what I found now!!
Thanks a lot Even! It works now!!

De: Even Rouault <even.rouault at spatialys.com>
Enviado el: diumenge, 7 de gener de 2024 22:06
Para: Abel Pau <a.pau at creaf.uab.cat>; Sean Gillies <sean.gillies at gmail.com>
CC: gdal dev <gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org>
Asunto: Re: [gdal-dev] Where to fins my own files

Le 07/01/2024 à 21:59, Abel Pau a écrit :
Thanks for your answers.

When I call aMMIDDBFFile=CPLFindFile("gdal", "MM_m_idofic.dbf");
NULL pointer is obtained and I think I know why. When debuging there are 2 FinderLocations:
The first one is “D:\GitHub-repository\GDAL\data;” (note thar there is a “;” at the end).

Is the GDAL_DATA environment variable set in your environment ? If so, just remove the trailing ';' . GDAL_DATA doesn't support multiple paths