[gdal-dev] Is source Dataset array to `GDALWarp` mutable?

Fitch, Simeon fitch at astraea.io
Wed Jan 10 06:58:01 PST 2024

Even,

Thanks so much for the helpful information. I know the updated docs (and
tests!!!) will help others as well.

Simepno

On Tue, Jan 9, 2024 at 2:26 PM Even Rouault via gdal-dev <
gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/9045 will clarify it for posterity
>
> -- http://www.spatialys.com

The content of this email is intended for the person or entity to which it
is addressed only. This email may contain confidential information. If you
are not the person to whom this message is addressed, be aware that any
use, reproduction, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and immediately
delete this email and any attachments.