[gdal-dev] gdal2tiles custom tms configuration not found

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Fri Jan 19 03:23:33 PST 2024

Hi,

Support has been added in https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/2757/files and PR seems to include some tests.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Lähettäjä: gdal-dev <gdal-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> Puolesta Andreas Neumann via gdal-dev
Lähetetty: perjantai 19. tammikuuta 2024 13.03
Vastaanottaja: Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net>
Kopio: gdal dev <gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org>
Aihe: Re: [gdal-dev] gdal2tiles custom tms configuration not found

Hi,

Just found https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/master/swig/python/gdal-utils/osgeo_utils/gdal2tiles.py#L272 where it seems to look for all files following the naming scheme "tms_*.json". Therefore I don't know why my custom tms configuration files is not found - any ideas?

My custom tms json file also has an identifier set to '2056_28'.

Here is the error message I get:
gdal2tiles.py: error: option -p: invalid choice: '2056_28' (choose from 'mercator', 'geodetic', 'raster', 'LINZAntarticaMapTilegrid', 'APSTILE')

Andreas