[gdal-dev] Alpine, gcc 32-bit in Linux Build Actions

Abel Pau a.pau at creaf.uab.cat
Fri Mar 1 07:17:39 PST 2024

Yes, I hope it's only  ONE single mistake because I have my code very protected against that kind of things...
Before you said that I am using LOG_STR(); from the test and I've filled it in all possible place it could be something.

Remember I have windows and in Visual Studio it works fine...
I don't know how to debug in my Docker linux (only command line) with Cmake compiler...

I think I'll catch the problem. Sooner or later!

I've been there before (years ago with a big problem (not my fault)). Finally I win