[gdal-dev] GDAL_ENABLE_DRIVER_PDF

Johannes Paul johannespaul92 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 06:25:28 PST 2024

Thanks for your answer Even, lcms2 was indeed a missing piece, it allowed
me to get GDAL configured but the build failed with a missing header:
*fatal error: core/fpdfapi/page/cpdf_page.h: No such file or directory*

I finally used your pre-built binaries from
https://github.com/rouault/pdfium_build_gdal_3_8/releases
And get GDAL to compile properly with pdfium.

Thanks for the support,
Johannes