[gdal-dev] Renaming multiple layers when loading gpkg into postgis

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Mar 7 11:01:28 PST 2024

Richard,
> Tried to google for this, but asking here: is it only possible to
> rename one layer per ogr2ogr call? (while it is possible to load
> several layers)

Not with ogr2ogr

> If so I will make my scripts do the loading one by one, but just want
> to check.

or using
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/master/swig/python/gdal-utils/osgeo_utils/samples/ogr2vrt.py,
doing the layer renames in the vrt, and ogr2ogr the vrt to your target
database

Even

PS: Richard, I very often get "<rdmailings at duif.net>: Recipient address
rejected: Domain not found." when replying to you and my email client
doesn't send it. I had to remove your email from the To list