[gdal-dev] Utilizing GDAL for adding overviews layer in python language

Idan Miara idan at miara.com
Tue Mar 12 00:11:25 PDT 2024

Hi,

So you are saying that you used gdal buildoverview in Python to add
overviews to the tiff file but it only uses CPU and not GPU.
And you could use the other library to add overviews using GPU - can you
share which library you used or what's the output format that you got?
Maybe you can combine the output of the other library into the tiff file
using gdal in Python.

Kind regards,
Idan