Fwd: GeoData Committee at Where 2.0

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed May 24 23:46:31 EDT 2006

Hi Jo and others on Geodata list...

I'm working on the flyers/brochures for the OSGeo Geodata project and need
information (noted below) for them.  I am aiming to wrap this up this week
hopefully, so that you can then have a chance to review the product for any
changes before Where 2.0.  This will pretty much serve as an ad for attendees
to pick up, so now is your chance to get the vision out there :)

Let me know if you can't get me stuff in the next couple of days.

Thanks,
Tyler