"Geodata Discovery" crosslinks and capabilities

Claude Eisenhut ce at eisenhutinformatik.ch
Wed Sep 20 03:10:27 EDT 2006

> Who is going to populate all
> these cross-references from data to services to metadata?

And why do people link there web pages to other people web pages?
Isn't this the only way that scales: Make it possible for everyone to
publish and to link to other published things.

> What information is available, what can we
> discover? Capabilities documents.

I agree. But some users have to define, what they require in the
capabilities documents. And service providers should listen, because they
want users to buy there services.

Claude