[Geodata] WCS/WMS Service for SRTM30Plus Data

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Apr 3 13:52:05 EDT 2007

Folks,

The GDAL WCS autotest scripts require a WCS server offering a particular
srtm30plus dataset which I used to host.  In order to keep the autotests
passing I have re-setup this service at:

   http://geodata.telascience.org/cgi-bin/mapserv_dem?

This is using MapServer via FWTools (/usr/local/FWTools-1.2.1) and should
not be sensitive to other software changes on the system.

I have also registered this srtm30plus dataset in the metadata app at
http://data.freemap.in.

Is there some particular part of the geodata wiki where I should describe
how these things are setup?

Best regards,