[Geodata] Reminder, IRC/telecon catchup meeting, 1hr from now

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Wed Apr 11 12:52:55 EDT 2007

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 09:23:27AM -0700, Jason Birch wrote:
> > Errrm, same here. Could someone please remind me where to find a log
> of the meeting ?
>
> http://logs.qgis.org/osgeo/%23osgeo.2007-04-05.log

I have got out of the habit of writing minutes/summaries of these
meetings, this would be useful to post on the website too.
It was a quiet and restful one, a general catchup. there's a lot of
piecemeal progress on the repository effort and i'm hopeful there will
be a 'click moment' with it soon.

I see the licensing/copyright/database right discussion resonated
through to The Guardian and freeourdata which is great:
http://www.allpointsblog.com/archives/2708-Report-OS-Data-Not-as-Copyrighted-as-We-Thought.html

I am in screentime-limited mode again so not as responsive as i'd like :/
Am doing a lot of revision on the metadata schema, printing out and
chopping up relevant bits of wiki, it's a silly paper spectacle.

jo