[Ica-osgeo-labs] OGC Schools at GitHub

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Tue Sep 10 07:06:57 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Just to follow-up, my suggestion is that a subset of us try and take on a
very simple project in collaborative writing and new derivative work to
learn and try out the system that Luis presented.

I proposed the idea of writing very short "spatial analysis puzzlers" that
some in our network could use in the classroom to get students thinking.
Someone else might have a better idea. But I think having something
tangible for us to work on would be useful.

I'm emailing Luis now to tell him I want to be part of this subcommittee.
Hope some others will too!

Cheers

Charlie