[Ica-osgeo-labs] ICA-OSGeo Labs telemeeting summary

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Sep 13 07:34:57 PDT 2013

You are right Anne.I am looking forward to seeing all of you soon. I have updated the agenda list for our meeting on 20th Sep. It is quite packed and looking forward to discussing more ideas with all of you

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2013_BirdsOfAFeather#Education_and_ICA-OSGeo_Labs_meeting

Maria - i have added your excellent NASA Europa Worldwind Challenge 2013 to the agenda  list http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it/   I am hoping we can plan some ideas to make it happen in future years also.

I will email some initial ideas of Webinar program this weekend so we all can discuss and finalize that as well next week.

Suchith