[Ica-osgeo-labs] ica-osgeo lab map update

Chris Pettit cpettit at unimelb.edu.au
Sat Sep 21 17:06:06 PDT 2013

Hi Luca ans Helena,

Thanks for setting this up.

I will have to admit I am a little confused with their being 2 locality
maps. On one map University of Melbourne appears and in spreadsheet the
coordinates are present but in Helena's University of Melbourne is not
present.

Please advise if University of Melbourne needs to so do any additional
work in including us in the locality map/s.

Also, suggest it would be good just to have one authoritative locality
map.

Thanks Chris