[Ica-osgeo-labs] OpenGIS examples in research and teaching for building Master "Geo for All" presentation

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Tue Apr 22 12:13:10 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Will do -- I haven't put the presentation together yet, but will share
whatever I do, and would welcome content. World Wind videos would be
great... Cheers!

Charlie

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 3:02 PM, Maria Antonia Brovelli <
maria.brovelli at polimi.it> wrote:

>  Wow!!! Let me know please Charlie if there is anything that you need
> from us.
>
> Would you like that I send you something related to NASA World Wind? We
> have nice videos....
>

>  Maria
>

>   Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
>
> Vice Rector for Como Campus - Politecnico di Milano
>

> Public Participation GIS: a FOSS architecture enabling field-data
> collection
>

> http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17538947.2014.887150#.UwPVuIVnibF
>

> ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications" - Co-chair
> - OSGeo Charter Member - ICA - OSGeo Advisory Board Member - SIFET
> Scientific Commitee Member
>

> Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALIA)
>
> Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
>
> e-mail1:  <maria.brovelli at polimi.it>maria.brovelli at polimi.it
>
> e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it

Charlie Schweik

Associate Professor, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Department of Environmental Conservation - http://eco.umass.edu
Center for Public Policy and Administration - http://masspolicy.org
Associate Director, National Center for Digital Government - http://ncdg.org
Author, Internet Success: A Study of Open Source Software (MIT Press, 2012)
- see http://tinyurl.com/d3e4545
Outsmart Invasive Species project: http://masswoods.net/outsmart