[Ica-osgeo-labs] OpenGIS examples in research and teaching for building Master "Geo for All" presentation

Alex Mandel aimandel at ucdavis.edu
Wed Apr 23 16:13:10 PDT 2014

http://www.scribd.com/doc/219948414/GeoWeb-2-0-Syllabus

Happy to answer questions about it. Sadly instead of a blog students
filled out surveys internally, and I can't release those results as of
this moment. Apparently writing about one's experience is hard for
science oriented students.

--
Alex Mandel

Geography Graduate Group
http://ggg.ucdavis.edu
Information Center for the Environment (ICE)
http://ice.ucdavis.edu
University of California, Davis