[Ica-osgeo-labs] Fwd: [Ica-cet] Commission on Education and Training workshop Curitiba August 2015

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 12 02:29:22 PST 2014

Thanks David, Serena for this. This is definitely of interest.

I think this is also a really great opportunity for many of the members of ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS labs  to meet and contribute ideas for this workshop. It is really good it is happening in Curitiba as many of our colleagues in UFPR can also contribute ideas for this.