[Ica-osgeo-labs] Webinar recording

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Wed Feb 11 11:09:11 PST 2015

Hello folks,

First, an apology. I am in a very strange travel situation in limbo waiting
a visa with no regular access to the Internet. Otherwise I'd be more
active. I did have access today though, so...

Following Patrick's suggestion for a summary report, I've created a wiki
page for people involved to try and summarize the thinking on the
Certification issue [1].

And great to see the wiki page on the Award issues [2] . Once I get settled
-- in hopefully no more than 2 weeks -- I'll follow-up on the award process
issues.

One question on the awards and that wiki page. What happened to the Teacher
award discussion? Is that not part of this too?

Cheers,
Charlie Schweik

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Certification
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Ica-osgeo-isprs_award

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) <
patrick.hogan at nasa.gov> wrote:

> A thought. . .
> What would be nice is if someone could encapsulate the certification
> process in a one page 'report' for just what is involved, the steps and the
> resources available serving those steps. We can make this a web page so
> that others can have something to refer to.
> -Patrick

Charlie Schweik

Associate Professor, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Dept of Environmental Conservation and Center for Public Policy and
Administration

Personal website: http://people.umass.edu/cschweik
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/charles_schweik/

Author, Internet Success: A Study of Open Source Software (MIT Press, 2012)
- see http://tinyurl.com/d3e4545