[Ica-osgeo-labs] University of Colorado Denver FOSS4G Lab Spring 2015 Speaker Series

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Feb 15 11:30:38 PST 2015

Hi Rafael,

Great work with UCD FOSS4G Lab; please consider using me as a guest
speaker also for your FOSS4G Lab (I regularly speak through Skype to
Maria's graduate students).  Maybe I am not the best speaker, but
students can relate to me through my passion for FOSS4G.

Greetings from a frozen East Coast of Canada :)

Your friend,

-jeff