[Ica-osgeo-labs] GIS in South Africa Secondary Education

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Feb 16 11:09:49 PST 2015

Suchith, all,

I have had the pleasure to work with Bridget on several trips to South
Africa, and I can tell you that she has that rare passion to teach, rare
enthusiasm that students latch on to, that is so hard to find.  She and
Gavin make a wonderful team, teaching openness to students and
organizations all over South Africa.  Both Bridget and Serena are really
shining stars in education in South Africa, I am truly glad to be on the
same team as them :)

-jeff