[Ica-osgeo-labs] Honored by joining the group

Mohamed Gabr gbrbreen1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 05:31:11 PST 2015

Dear All,
It gives me great pleasure and honor joining this group especially I am
working in the field of GIS since 2001with specific focus on OSGIS
implementation since 2005.

Currently, I have established a company , Tawgeeh, that is specialized in
OSGIS consulting , training ( in classes and online), and solutions
development. Sure, I hope I can help in spreading GIS technology and
applications.

I am really grateful to Dr. Rania al Sayed for considering me to particular
with this highly appreciated group.

I hope that our team in Africa can contribute to the advancement of GIS all
over our continent.

All my respect and regards

Dr. Mohamed Gabr
TAWGEEH General Manager