[Ica-osgeo-labs] Special Session on Free Open Source Software for Geospatial: Enabling Open Data and Open Science, Barcelona

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Tue Feb 24 01:54:27 PST 2015

Dear colleagues,

We will have a special session on "Free Open Source Software for
Geospatial: Enabling Open Data and Open Science" [1], in Barcelona,
April 28-30. We would like to invite you all to submit working papers to
be discussed there, within this community of researchers enabling open
data and open science. We might be able to publish a Special Issue in
the Journal of Geographical Systems on these topics.

Since the time is very short to submit full papers, working papers are
wellcome. We will give extra time for the revised and improved versions.

[1] http://www.gistam.org/FOSS4ODOS.aspx

Best regards,

J. Gustavo
--