[Ica-osgeo-labs] Africa thematic - Your ideas inputs needed

Serena Coetzee serenacoetzee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:51:37 PST 2015

Dear Suchith, thanks as always. Looking forward to working on this with Rania and Bridget.

Regards,
--
Serena Coetzee

Geography Building 3-5
Centre for Geoinformation Science, Department Geography, Geoinformatics and Meteorology, University of Pretoria, Private Bag X20, Hatfield, 0028, South Africa
email: serena.coetzee at up.ac.za Web: www.up.ac.za/cgis
Mobile: +27 82 464 4294 · Tel: +27 12 420 3823 · Fax: +27 12 420 6385