[Ica-osgeo-labs] Africa thematic

Mohamed Gabr gbrbreen1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:02:28 PST 2015

Dear All,
I am really pleased and honored by being a member in your group. Hope I can
be a good addition to your appreciated efforts.

Looking forward to meet you and ready for any efforts related to spreading
our mission of OSGEO and open education efforts.

All my respect and regards :-)

Dr. Mohamed Gabr
TAWGEEH General Manager & OSGIS implementation consultant
General.manager at TAWGEEH.com
Skype: gbrbreen
00201110010199