[Ica-osgeo-labs] Open Source basics Webinar

Suchith Anand suchith_anand at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 04:09:31 PST 2015

Thanks Arnulf, Sergio.
We are restarting the webinars for this year  from this month
Arnulf , it will be great to have your webinar for this year's series.
Ela (UNEP , Poland) is scheduled to present our first webinar for this year (Exact date and time to be announced soon).
Could i request all of you who are interest to dissiminate your research to a global audience to make use of this excellent opportunity. These webinars have a very good audience (around 500 live participants depending on the time etc) but many hundreds watch the recorded webinars later also.
Please let me know asap if you wish to run a webinar this year. The time and date can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Suchith