[Ica-osgeo-labs] ngo and industry partners

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sun May 3 07:52:49 PDT 2015

I'm currently in Nottingham working with Suchith. I've noted this as an
important discussion topic for our meeting(s) in Como. . More on that
agenda in the next month.

Cheers,
Charlie

--
Charlie Schweik

Associate Professor, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Dept of Environmental Conservation and Center for Public Policy and
Administration

Personal website: http://people.umass.edu/cschweik
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/charles_schweik/

Author, Internet Success: A Study of Open Source Software (MIT Press, 2012)
- see http://tinyurl.com/d3e4545