[Ica-osgeo-labs] ngo and industry partners

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun May 3 10:15:38 PDT 2015

Helena, this is great idea and let us follow up these ideas by email and also at our meetings in Como. It is great timing that Charlie and his family is now here at Nottingham for the next two months and i will get opportunity to work closely with him to develop many ideas/research grant proposals etc to expand GeoforAll.