[Geo4All] Fw: foss4g-be - 26/10/2017 – keynote speakers ?

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Aug 29 08:49:34 PDT 2017

Dear GeoForAll colleagues,

May I request your help and active participation (esp. from those colleagues who are based in Europe) in this excellent opportunity regarding  a special session "FOSS4GeoEducation" at FOSS4G.be 2017 [1] planned on 26th Oct 2017. Maëlle Drubbel and  Moritz Lennert have contacted me  on this but as I am already committed to presenting at GEO-XIV which will  take place in Washington D.C., from 23 to 26 October 2017, I am unable to be present for FOSS4G.be 2017 but I hope there will be key colleagues from our community who can follow up on this opportunity that Maëlle  has emailed which I am forwarding to the list with permission.

If there are interested volunteers to help  with this session, please share your ideas. If you are able to present GeoForAll keynote or contribute to this special session , I can send you all the slides and information. Please email Maëlle Drubbel  directly if you can help on this at mavercau at ulb.ac.be. All details below. Thanks.

[1] http://2017.foss4g.be/papers.php