[Geo4All] R: Newsletter Vol.3 no.10 October 2017

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sun Oct 15 11:40:01 PDT 2017

Really nice job Nikos and collaborators!

BTW, I notice on the current GeoForAll.org page, the right side news is
very old, referencing the "new April 2016 newsletter" and other older
items. Perhaps those should be updated to newer material?
Not sure who is responsible for that... thanks whoever it is!

Charlie

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 2:29 PM, Maria Antonia Brovelli <
maria.brovelli at polimi.it> wrote:

> Thanks Nikos and editors! Amazing as always!
> Cheers
> Maria
>

> Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

Charlie Schweik

Professor
Department of Environmental Conservation &
School of Public Policy
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

"Make positive change in your sphere of influence." -- CMS