[Geo4All] R: Newsletter Vol.3 no.10 October 2017

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 16 02:07:18 PDT 2017

Charlie- you are right and thanks for bring this to our attention. It is good timing  to plan ideas to keep news updates as we are now working to move to new website. Our current website is developed and hosted thanks to Jason and colleagues at the University of Southampton. I want to publicly thank the huge effort and help that Jason did to setup our website. It has been one of the greatest help for getting us bring together our global community and give us voice.

I was planning to email Jody, Peter , Helena, Jason on the website migration  (including our domain name etc) and your mail made me put this as priority and I will send the email today.

Roberto Santos (University of Nottingham) has keen kindly helping us with the website updates but he is very busy now (Few months back , he and his wife welcomed their new son ).   Roberto is also busy finishing up his thesis writing, so I  am requesting for new volunteers to help us with the website updates. Please let us know if you are able to help.