[Geo4All] Geo4All at UNWGIC 2018

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Mon Dec 3 04:50:27 PST 2018

¡Congratulations! I completely agree with you. I'm convinced that the role of GeoForAll inside UN is essential to achieve a more equitable knowledge of our world and, therefore, to have more democratic tools to achieve SD goals. Let's continue with the great work G4A is doing.

Thanks for spreading the importance of open education, community efforts and building and sharing open educational resources? at UNWGIC 2018.

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY