[Geo4All] GeoforAll leadership in coming months - Call for volunteers

Victor N. Sunday victor.sunday at uniport.edu.ng
Mon Oct 10 05:52:22 PDT 2022

Dear Victoria,
Thank you and Helena for the good work  and we look forward to you keeping
 backing up the activities of GeoForAll even after you transition out of
your roles.

I will  be available to volunteer,where, am most needed, am sure that would
also help me to learn more, I wonder, how i missed a session of GeoForAll
meeting,if there was at the last FOSS4G2022 in Firenze,was quite busy
volunteering .

Victor N.Sunday