[Geo4All] GeoforAll leadership in coming months - Call for volunteers

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 10 15:41:48 PDT 2022

Thank you Victoria, Helena for your excellent leadership and contributions over the years for GeoForAll community. Your advice and guidance are very important for GeoForAll.

Thank you for updating the community on the process for finding new leaders. Thank you to all colleagues for volunteering.

Best wishes

Suchith