[geomoose-psc] Trac notifications?

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 15:47:11 PDT 2013

I might be out of line here, but I'd prefer people to ask questions on the
list before assuming that they found a bug and assigning work to someone
without asking first.

Of course people who know what they are doing could go straight to trac but
in many cases it helps to have some triage first so that the right ticket
is created.  Is it a bug, intentional behavior, a documentation problem, a
small example of a more general problem?  If its a bug is there a usable
test case?

Some discussion on the list first can answer these questions so that
tickets that are created are actionable and have an advocate to see them to
a fix and a commit.