[geomoose-psc] Trac notifications?

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Tue Apr 9 18:46:18 PDT 2013

I don't get any notification.

I kind of like Jim's point that it would be nice to be discussed on the list first, but also see the point it would be nice to be notified if someone does enter a ticket so we can follow up immediately for clarification if the ticket is not clear and saves time later trying to sort that out.

Brian Fischer, CFM
Principal | GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.
O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | M 763.229.2734