[geomoose-psc] Trac notifications?

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Apr 12 09:20:37 PDT 2013

Any takers for default owner of these ticket components:

 BuildTools
 Demo
 GeoMOOSE/JS
 GeoMOOSE/PHP
 Infrastructure
 UserExtensions

Bob, are you expressing an interest in default owner of Demo components?

We have the fairly informal demo gallery,
http://www.geomoose.org/wiki/index.php/GeoMOOSE_Gallery

Eli