[geomoose-psc] RFC-4 Needs updating

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Jan 29 09:03:26 PST 2018

So, RFC 4.1 ??

bobb

On Jan 28, 2018, at 1:14 PM, Jim Klassen <klassen.js at gmail.com<mailto:klassen.js at gmail.com>> wrote:

RFC-4 states commiters will be tracked in:

https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/blob/master/AUTHORS.rst

This is good for GeoMoose 2.x, but not for GeoMoose 3 as GeoMoose 3 is
in a new repo and GeoMoose 3 switched to calling this file 'AUTHORS' (no
extension) to match current GitHub and npm conventions.

I don't think we can amend RFCs, so we probably need a new RFC that
replaces the old one.  (I am basing this on the MapServer project
created RFC-7.2 to supplant RFC-7 when they moved to git).

“There is nothing quite so useless as doing with great efficiency something that should not be done at all.”
                        - Peter Drucker