[geomoose-psc] Project budget (and OSGeo budget cycle)

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Jan 9 07:53:56 PST 2020

I've put some of this up on the wiki.  Feel free to edit/revise.  We
can use it for minutes after/as it happens.

https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/PSC-Meeting-2020-01-20

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 6:44 AM Dan Little <theduckylittle at gmail.com> wrote:

> Another pitch as I think FOSS4G may be hard for some folks this year.

Seems sort of close too.  Very close for Brent!

> Would anyone have interest in doing 1-2 days, like a Thursday-Friday, possibly out in Oregon (since that is the gravity of the PSC)? Open invite for anyone with GM interest but do an unconference type of thing. Totally spit balling here.

Yes, especially in Oregon!  We can discuss more in the meeting too.

Best regards, Eli