[geomoose-psc] RFC for 2020 Budget

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Fri Jan 10 14:13:18 PST 2020

Just a question on the budget.  What is the norm for OSGEO’s budget to projects?  Seems like the $800 for documentation and $500 for group event won’t go very far.  Wondering if we don’t try to request more like $2,500 or $3,000 and then have them tell us that is two much and they will only give a lesser amount.  Thoughts?

I would also suggest putting a little more detail in what the money would be used for.  It seems like this would give us a better chance at getting the money.

Brian Fischer
Project Manager - GIS  |  Principal
Houston Engineering, Inc.
O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | F 763.493.5572