[Geomoose-users] [Geomoose-developers] Tiles Jp2 files.

Jim Klassen Jim.Klassen at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Apr 8 12:39:33 EDT 2008

I have no idea on this one... probably better to ask the mapserver list.

>>> On 4/8/2008 at 10:31 AM, "Nelson Soto" <nellyfromma at gmail.com> wrote:
I am now able to render raster images of my j2000 files, however they
are drawing in grayscale. I have experiemented with PROCESSING
"BANDS="  4 2 and 1 and do get different results but not color
results. I have also set IMAGEMODE RGBA with no luck.