[Geomoose-users] Labeling Points

Clinton Olsen clinton at co.emery.ut.us
Wed Apr 9 12:03:47 EDT 2008

Hi,

This might be any eay one for you guys.  I have successfully added a points
layer to the GeoMoose Map, now I am trying to get labels to appear for the
points.  I can get lines, and polygons to show labels but the points will
not.  Here is an example of my points map file.

MAP

      NAME 'EMERY_PLACENAMES'

      SIZE 800 650

      STATUS ON

      EXTENT  1426801 6519737 2267577 7175357

      UNITS FEET

      FONTSET '../fonts/fontset.list'

      SYMBOLSET '../symbols/symbol.sym'

      TRANSPARENT TRUE

      IMAGETYPE PNG

      QUERYMAP

            STATUS ON

            STYLE SELECTED

      END

      WEB

        INCLUDE
"/emerycounty/ms4w/apps/GeoMOOSE/interactive_maps/web_config.map"

      END

      LEGEND

          STATUS ON

      END