[Geomoose-users] graying out a list itme in the layer display.

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Sat Aug 23 12:24:48 EDT 2008

Dan,

Where are we talking about this setting going, in the mapfile?  What if I don't have a mapfile yet, I just want a placeholder in the folder/file list.   Sounds like I would need to have a dummy layer for each grayed out entry?  It didn't always work that way, did it?  I knew the auto-gray out for out-of scale feature was implemented, I was trying to get it going without having a mapfile available yet.

bobb

>>> Dan Little <danlittle at yahoo.com> 08/23/08 7:38 AM >>>
Yeah, bob, Brian answered your question before.

You can do it by setting the items minscale and maxscale.  If you want it always greyed out just set the minscale to something impossible.