[Geomoose-users] jump to list (more stuff)

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Sat Aug 23 12:54:12 EDT 2008

All,

Just some more thoughts on how to get control of the jump to lists in a more flexible.

Ok, I found the jump to list in configuration.js.  I assume I could make this into an include, but that doesn't seem like a failsafe system for some reason.

If the Mapbook could point to an external file name for the jump to list, then I get back the option of having different interface admins, handle their own jump to lists.  But is this method bad in that it could be a single point of failure.  will it crap out the loading of the interface if the external file is coded wrong?