[Geomoose-users] Corrdinate Systems / Projections

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Tue Jul 29 12:04:54 EDT 2008

Right now I have all my data projected in UTM

I want to use HENN County Projection....

What are my options that will not slow down the app

Can I change the Conifg.js file

What do I have to do that will use Henn Coordinate System and not cause
a slow down due to reprojecting on the fly

/*

 * Unit Specification

 */

var MAP_GROUND_UNITS = "M"; // "IN", "FT", "M", "MI" /* Sets the type of
Ground Units */

var MAP_COORDINATE_DISPLAY = true; /* Toggles whether to the map
coordinates should be shown in the footer. */

var MAP_SCALE_DISPLAY = true;              /* Toggles whether the scale
box should be shown */

var MAP_COORDINATE_SYSTEM = 'UTM-15'; /* Sets the Map Coordinate system,
for coordinate reprojection to Lat/Long */

var MEASURE_LENGTH_UNITS = "FT"; // "IN", "FT", "M", "MI"

var MEASURE_AREA_UNITS = "SQACRE"; // "SQIN", "SQFT", "SQM", "SQMI",
"SQACRE" ** "SQACRE" is acres, not "Square Acres"

var MAP_PIXELS_PER_INCH = 72; /* Sets the scrreen DPI for scale
calculations */

var ZOOM_BOX_SHAPE = 'box'; ///'scalebox' /* The rubber-band zoom in/out
can be forced to be displayed using the aspect ratio of the map */

Thanks

Jason Kapalczynski

City of Maple Grove

12800 Arbor Lakes Pkwy