[Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE Site Will Be Moving - Help Wanted!

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 11:29:35 EDT 2008

The server hosting GeoMOOSE will be closing up shop.  It was borrowed space and is now on borrowed time.

Right now, I'm researching alternate content management systems that could host the new GeoMOOSE site.  And, preferably, a low-cost solution for hosting the documentation to prevent me from having to host it over the DSL connection in my basement.

If anyone has any particular experience with a CMS and a vendor please let me know.  If you're also interested in eventually helping with the migration of the GeoMOOSE documentation from the old site to the new one, let me know that too, and I'll keep you posted on a separate list from all users.

Some requirements:
1) Low-cost hosting, preferably less than $15/month.
2) Decent user management.  Plone pretty much rocks in this regard, but I'd like to keep the options open.
3) Low-cost.

Thanks everyone!