[Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE 1.6 coming soon

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Sun Jun 29 16:49:59 EDT 2008

GeoMOOSE 1.6 will be coming out soon.  Does anyone have any patches or
contributions they would like to get into the source code?  We will try
to add them if they are simple, tested and do not effect other
functionality.  Here are a list of bug fixes and additions we already
have finished for 1.6.  This will be a minor upgrade for users with only
a couple new configuration variables.

Bugs fixes:
- hide/show reference map fixed
- identify service honors layers visibility status
- print service honors selected feature when using the zoomto script
- print service bug (ok button not displayed)

New Features:
- Option to display only the map x,y cordinates in footer
- Option to hide legends by default and toggle them on/off (performance
enhancement)
- treeview reformating (removed icon in front of layer name and
decreased indentation)
- multiple text search boxes on div
- initial version of graphical markup tools

Brian Fischer, CFM
GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc. | Leave Nothing to ChanceTM
6901 East Fish Lake Road, Suite 140
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Phone:  763.493.4522 / Fax:  763.493.5572
Email:  bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
<mailto:bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com>
Website: www.houstonengineeringinc.com
<http://www.houstonengineeringinc.com/>