[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose php

Michael Reynolds Mike.Reynolds at dot.state.mn.us
Mon Nov 3 07:43:40 EST 2008

I'm about 24 hours into learning php so I can have our GeoMoose site get at more data.

Can php be used to populate any of the existing div's in the TOC panel? or would php connections have to work through a separate window, refreshing each time a request for data is run.  It seems that the TOC is now built by mapserv via include templates and [ ] or do I have that wrong?

I'm sure this isn't new ground for the experts or geomoose.  If something like this is implemented through a current geomoose process, just point me in the right direction.

Thank you.