[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose php

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Mon Nov 3 15:40:33 EST 2008

Michael,

You can use php to return mapbook fragments that will get put into the
TOC DIV.  It is not really setup to do this but that is one area we are
looking to improve in GM 2.0.

In your service definition you can specify what DIV you want the results
to go in from your php script.  The key is you need to have a div added
to the html file with that name.  Here's an example:

<service title="Search for Address" selectable="false" default="false"
locked="true" div="addresssearch">
			<url>../parcelmapsearch.php</url>
			<input type="hidden" name="field"
value="ADDRESS"/>
			<input type="user" name="sort" title="Sort
by:"/>
			<input type="user" name="searchval" title="Zoom
to Parcel#:"/>
		</service>

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.